29 November 2015
My Ambition Day Contest
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- ‘My Ambition Day’ Contest (henceforth it will be known as The Contest) is held on 29 November 2015 (Sunday) on Level 1, The School.
- The Contest is open to all children of Malaysia except employees’ children of The School and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in The Contest.
- Open for children of two (2) age categories below:
- Category A: 5-7 years old
- Category B: 8–10 years old
- To be eligible for the participation, pre-registration is required at http://bit.ly/1SZKKNW. Deadline of pre-registration is on 27 November 2015, 3pm.
- The Contest begins from 1pm – 2pm for Category A, and from 3pm – 4pm for Category B. Participation is limited to 10 pax per age category.
- On the day of the Contest, contestants from Category A are required to arrive by 12.30pm, whereas contestants from Category B are required to arrive by 2.30pm to confirm their attendance for their participation.
- All contestants will have to dress in their ambition and share a story about it for 5-minute.
- Parents or legal guardians are encouraged to accompany or supervise the participants.
- Contestants will be judged based on the creativity of their speech and outfit of their ambition.
- The announcement of winners and prize-giving ceremony will be held from 4.15pm – 4.45pm on the same day. The prizes are:
- Grand prize (RM300 in total): RM150 cash + RM 150 worth of merchandises
- 2nd prize (RM200 in total): RM100 cash + RM100 worth of merchandises
- 3rd prize (RM100 in total): RM50 cash + RM50 worth of merchandises
- The prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- All entries submitted become the property of The School.
- The School’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The School has the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the contest at any time without prior notice.
- The School will not be held responsible for any materials/personal belongings lost or damaged throughout the duration of the contest.
- The School reserves the right to discontinue the contest at any stage. Should that take place, it will be announced on The School’s Facebook page.
- The School reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated the rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the competition, or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
- The School disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, inadvertent disconnection, acts of God, or otherwise.
- The School reserves the right to use/publish any of the particular pictures of the participants/winners of the competition/entries/or other personal particulars of them or their parents/legal guardians.
- By entering the competition, it is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.