The Nut Job 2 x Sun Day Out WeChat Contest
SCAN. CAPTION AND WIN.
The School by Jaya One is on WeChat now!
How to Win?
- Scan our QR Code
- Caption within 15 words together with the #kidshouldknow (not counted in as one word)
- Send in your NAME and IC NO and the most creative captions WINS
2 x Movie Passes to The Nut Job 2 for 10 lucky winners
Who can participate
Malaysian citizens holding MyKad (participants under the age of 18 must have the permission of their legal guardian)
Terms & Conditions
- Participants must comply to all the steps given to win the movie passes.
- Closing for submission of entries will end on Saturday (5th of August 2017) before 2 PM. Any entries that comes in after that will not be entertained.
- Winners will be informed via text via WeChat/WhatsApp by 5 PM onwards on Saturday (5th of August 2017).
- Collection of the movie passes can be done on Sunday (6th of August 2017) from 10 AM – 4 PM at the customer service at The School by Jaya, Level Ground Floor.
- All entries must be the original, independent creation of the participant, and free from any claims including copyright or trademark claims by other parties.
- Any discourteous or offensive words written will immediately be disqualified for the contest.
- The laws of Malaysia will apply to these terms and conditions.
- The prize(s) must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- All entries submitted becomes the property of The School.
- The School’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be attended to.
- The School has the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The School will not be held responsible for any lost or damages throughout the duration of the Contest.
- The School reserves the right to discontinue the Contest at any stage.
- The School reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated the rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
- The School disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, inadvertent disconnection, acts of God, or otherwise.
- The School reserves the right to use/publish any of the particular/pictures of the contestants/winners of the contest/ entries /or other personal particulars of them or their parents/legal guardians.
- By entering the contest, it is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.