This Christmas, head over to The School to enjoy a month-long fun-filled and exciting time with Thomas & Friends: Powerful Pistons!
A wonderful adventure of activities have been planned out which include the popular Thomas Bouncy Castle, weekly colouring contests, cozy story-telling sessions and an exhilarating activities zone!
A special area has been created for everyone who wish to purchase exclusive Mattel Thomas & Friends merchandise!
Parents will stand a chance to win a premium Thomas & Friends Train set worth RM200 in the weekly lucky draw with every ticket purchased. Also, weekend stays with Dorsett Grand when you share a photo & your experience with Thomas & Friends on our Facebook page at facebook.com/theschool.my with the hashtag #ThomasandFriendsMY!
THOMAS & FRIENDS COLORING CONTEST
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest commences on the following dates on the Ground Floor, The School:
- 5 December 2015
- 12 December 2015
- 19 December 2015
- The Contest is open to two (2) age categories:
- Category A: 4 – 7 years old
- Category B: 8 – 11 years old
- The Contest will begin on the following times:
- Category A: 12noon – 2pm (applicable to all 3 aforementioned dates)
- Category B: 3pm – 5pm (applicable to all 3 aforementioned dates)
- The Contest is only limited to 30 pax per age category on first-come, first-served basis. Registration is required on the day of the Contest with the following times:
- Category A: 11am – 12noon
- Category B: 2pm – 3pm
- To be eligible for the Contest, a purchase of RM20 or above in a single receipt on any Thomas & Friends merchandises on the Ground Floor in The School is required any day from now until the day of the contest registration.
- The Contest is open to all children of Malaysia except employees’ children of The School and their immediate family members.
- Contestants are required to bring their own coloring materials (except than watercolour).
- Contestants are only allowed to join one (1) session on any of the three aforementioned dates of the contest.
- Only contestants are allowed into the coloring area.
- Entries will be judged based on coloring skills and creativity.
- Three (3) contestants per age category will be selected as winners. The winners will be announced the following Monday on The School Facebook page. Winners will have to collect their prizes within 10 days from the date of the announcement at the Information Counter on the Ground Floor in The School, from 10am – 10pm.
- Grand prize: RM300 worth of Thomas & Friends products
- Second prize: RM200 worth of Thomas & Friends products
- Third prize: RM100 worth of Thomas & Friends products
- The prize(s) must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- All entries submitted become the property of The School.
- The School’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be attended to.
- The School has the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Contest at any time without prior notice.
- The School will not be held responsible for any coloring materials/personal belongings lost or damaged throughout the duration of the Contest.
- The School reserves the right to discontinue the Contest at any stage.
- The School reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated the rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
- The School disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, inadvertent disconnection, acts of God, or otherwise.
- The School reserves the right to use/publish any of the particular/pictures of the contestants/winners of the contest/ entries /or other personal particulars of them or their parents/legal guardians.
- By entering the contest, it is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.