Yummy Mummy Contest 2017
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The “Yummy Mummy” cooking contest is organized by The School, Jaya One sponsored by Ell Gen (M) Sdn Bhd.
- This contest is open to all mothers and kids (aged between 5 to 12 years of age). Employees of Jaya One, their immediate or distant families, friends, organizers, suppliers, agencies, participating dealers, service providers are prohibited from participating in this contest and if they are found to have participated, immediate action will be taken to cancel their entries.
- A person cannot enter the contest more than once.
- This contest will be held on the 13th of May 2017 starting from 12 pm. Registration will start from 12 pm until 12.30 pm.
- Participants have to submit their entries within the period of 19th of April 2017 to 5th of May 2017.
- Entries must be submitted latest by 7th of May 2017 (11:59 pm) Malaysian Time. Late submission will not be entertained and the decision is final.
- Qualified teams will be informed on the 8th of May 2017 (10 pm) Malaysian Time through email and will be contacted through the phone for confirmation on attendance nearing the date of the contest.
- 10 qualified teams (Contestants must be a team of 1 Adult and 1 Child) will be selected through completed online application form which is accurate and mandatory requirements on their info, most creative answer written on the registration form and under the comments section of our FB page.
- All entries submitted will become the property of The School and all parties involved.
- The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- All parties involved reserve the right to amend or change any rules or regulations without any prior notice.
- We will not be held responsible for any materials/personal belongings lost or damaged throughout the duration of the contest.
- We reserve the right to discontinue the contest at any stage. If commenced results will be announced on the respective Facebook pages.
- We reserve the right to decline to award any prize to a person who has violated the rules, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest.
- Any disclaims for the inability to complete or continue with the contest due to equipment malfunction, disconnection or otherwise will not be held responsible for us.
- We reserve the right to publish/use any of the pictures of the participants/winners of the competition/entries/or other personal particulars of them or their parents/legal guardians for publicity usage.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Submit entries by including both your names, team name, age, contact number, email, the title of a dish (chicken dish) and write your most creative answer within 30 words for “Why do you want to cook with your child/mother?” to be eligible for this contest.
- The dish has to be a type of chicken dish.
- Participants are also required to write down the same answer within 30 words limit on The School’s FB Page comment section under the “Yummy Mummy” contest visual after the entry submission.
- You can register at https://goo.gl/forms/fteQWenuyXcxmRwt1
COOKING CONTEST LINE-UP
- Participants will have to arrive no later 12 pm or before (including cocktail session) and there will be a cooking demo and tips by Ell Gen (M) Sdn Bhd on how to use La Cuisine cookware at 12.30 pm. Another demo will be provided by Dinez-In after the tasting session by the judges.
- The kids representing each team will have to ballot on who chooses first which La Cuisine cookware (provided by Ell Gen) the participants will be using. Refer to FIGURE 1 for La Cuisine cookware available for the cooking contest.
Round Deep Casserole with Cover 26cm
Low Casserole with Cover 28cm
Oval Casserole with Cover 33cm
Wok Set with Cover 35cm
Roaster Dish 28cmx18cm
Roaster Dish 32cmx20cm
Grill Pan 28cm
*these cast iron cookwares are versatile and can be used on the stove and for presentation.
- Participants are not allowed to bring their own cookwares but are allowed to bring their kitchen utensils like knife and as such.
- Flag off starts at 1.30 pm, all contestants have 30 mins to select the ingredients at Cold Storage within the given budget of RM 100.
- Mise en place* is 45 mins. The cooking session will start at 2.30 pm and all teams are given 45 mins to complete the cooking.
- The teams will be judged based on teamwork effort, presentation, taste and originality of the dish. Tasting session by the judges will commence at 3.20 pm and the child with the mother’s guidance will have to provide the answer to every question asked by the judge.
La Cuisine, Award Winning Cast Iron Cookware from Ireland (Super Tough, Non-Scratch, Non-Stain & Non-Toxic)
1st Prize: La Cuisine Wok Set with Glass Lid 35cm worth RM1280
2nd Prize: La Cuisine Round Deep Casserole 24cm worth RM920
3rd Prize: La Cuisine Skillet 26cm worth RM605
For all Participants (Complimentary La Cuisine Stainless Steel Turner worth RM 29) + Cold Storage Vouchers worth RM 50